91 entries in Day 1A
Yesterday was the first starting day of the $109 Highroller of the MEC Poker Open Online. A total of 91 entries were made by 80 players. The field consisted for 95% of Belgians and Dutchmen. The remaining 5% came from Bulgaria, Austria and Greece.
17 players made it to Day 2
At the end of level 18 there were 17 players left. They will continue playing on Monday evening for the title on Day 2! Among them are 5 Belgians, 11 Dutch and 1 Bulgarian. The chiplead is for Jorn Nicolay with over 1.3 million points.
Vanavond om 19.00 uur Dag 1B
Tonight at 7pm, Day 1B of the MEC Poker Open Online Highroller takes place! Blind levels last 15 minutes and you can register until 90 minutes after the start (8:30 pm). In that period you can do 1 re-entry. If you make it to level 18, you’re through to Day 2! You’ll find the tournament in the Bwin lobby when you use the search function and search for ‘MEC’.
You can also qualify for the $109 Highroller via a $11 satellite just before the start of Day 1B. This starts tonight at 17.00 hrs. The satellite can be found in the lobby of Bwin.
If you are out of the tournament or feel like opening a second table during the tournament? Then you can go to our private cashgames. Cashgames are hosted all weekend during the MEC Poker Open.
These cash games are only accessible to the community and are therefore a fun way to get in touch with your fellow community members! Would you like to join our private cashgames? Sign up now by clicking on the button below!
Livestream op Dag 2
Curious as to who will eventually run off with the title? On Monday evening you can follow the final day of the $109 Highroller live from 6.45 pm via the button below or via Bwin’s Twitch Channel.